WEST PALM BEACH -- I purchased a new 2007 dodge Nitro in January. I've gone to Arrigo Dodge numerous times to complain about:
(1) Whistling wind noise coming in from passenger window the service mgr says nothing they can do about it.
(2) My brakes don't feel like they are breaking very well they say nothing wrong.
(3) I told them my a/c isn't getting cold enough they said it was low on freon on bring it back in 7 days like I have time for that.
(4) My car tilts to the left. The service mgr said it measure right so again nothing was done it still is tilted.
(5) New SUV rusted frame, inside car they painted over it.
(6) Supposedly I got an oil change. They said they topped all fluids not done.
(7) Radio wasn't working well, missing antenna mind you new SUV.
I keep ongoing to complain. Nothing is being done. Service mgr told me to complain to the lemon law. Chrysler is the one who built these cars. Yeah but they are the one selling these car's and not doing anything about it I am a single month who needs a good working SUV.