Don't waste your precious time and money for unprofessional and just plain bad service. AT&T is probably the worst company I have ever had to to deal with. I can't emphasize it enough, if you are considering AT&T, look for other options before, you will regret it as I did, I wish I had known before. 2 Replies - Latest reply on 06/15/2010Add reply
AURORA, ILLINOIS -- I received an AT & T phone bill for $585.01. I have had the same phone number for 37 years, I have always paid my bills, never had a problem that could not be resolved until now. I have called AT & T ... read full review
Non-Existent Customer Support
ILLINOIS -- I ordered AT&T cell phone service as it was cheaper to do it separately from the "bundled" services that I also wanted. I then ordered the triple pack online (land-line, TV, Internet).
I was told ... read full review
Wait until they get their act together
ST. CHARLES, ILLINOIS -- We have tried to be patient. We thought getting the new fiber optic service would get rid of our intermittent DSL signal problems. We never liked the Dish on the roof but wanted HD TV.
At first we ... read full review
I just wanted to write and commend you on your work over the last year. It was about one year ago I first used your At Home internet service. I hated it. It was very unreliable and slow. Recently I signed up again, thinking I would give you another shot. I am pleased to say that my experiences have been nothing but positive for my first 2 months! The service has worked wonderfully. Keep up the good work!
WEST HARTFORD, CONNECTICUT -- ATT Home ISP service is constantly down! During an average week we are running about 60% of the time, and down 40 % of the time. We have had numerous technicians come, and they say there is nothing wrong with the service. Calls to the customer service representatives are hopeless.
1 Replies - Latest reply on 06/21/2001Add reply
Also It is impossible to speak to a local ATT technician. One has to go through the main customer service department with unusually long waits. Why can't customers call their local ATT technicians directly to make appointments and discuss problems? Many times the customer service representatives are not aware of local weather conditions or outages in particular areas.
I had been using ATTs cable internet service for a few months now... Id say it works good about 60% of the time. The other 40% you have no idea what is going on, and you connection is either not working or slower than a 14.4 modem. And just try calling customer service... you had better hope you have about 2 hours of free time to throw away. 1 Replies - Latest reply on //Add reply
Customer service runaround
CHICAGO, IL, ILLINOIS -- Recently I needed to cancel my ATT@home cable modem service. I called the 1-800 number and waited on hold for 40 minutes, listening the entire time to how I could instead use their online chat customer ... read full review1 Replies - Latest reply on //