Axe, shock shower Gel, Keep it away from your Johnson
Posted by Consumer on 2009-07-16
So the other day I bought Axer shock shower Gel. at the store. Its a Body wash, I like their other products such as the body sprays. so I thought the body wash would be nice.
So I decided to use it this morning when I took my shower. So I got all lathered up and started washing. right when I got to my special area I started feeling a burning sensation. It seriously felt like my Johnson was on fire. I rinsed myself of quickly and got out of the shower after a hour or so the Burning feeling went away.
Its a nice smelling body wash, But make sure to keep it away from your Johnson when you shower.