Compare Clothing Stores
Reviews & Complaints
Share this page [+]
Can't return shirt despite poor quality!
Posted by Kevin not Ken on 03/03/2011
They send a shirt where only half the graphic was painted on! No returns - we are not responsible for poor quality, now that we have your money! If you're a big guy, go somewhere else. Amazon should drop these guys from their links!
Was this review helpful?
Read 3 Replies
Posted by Anonymous on 2011-03-04:
They do not allow returns? I like your name!
Posted by Skye on 2011-03-04:
They do allow returns. This is from their website:
To Return a Product:
1. First, contact Bigmansland to obtain a return authorization # and to for the correct return address to ensure your products are sent back to the correct location.
2. Once return authorization is given, you will receive your credit within 7-14 days from when we receive your return.
* Graphic T-shirts are custom made per order and cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason.
For all other merchandise, a full credit, excluding Shipping & Handling costs, will be issued to your credit card if:
* We receive your returned products within 15 days of the date your order was placed.
* Your returned products are completely unworn with all original tags in place.
If items are returned after 15 days but before 30 days of your order, store credit will be issued.
Please note that items that have been washed/laundered cannot be returned for any reason. No returns or exchanges will be accepted 30 Days after order date.
Posted by Mrs.Cole on 2011-03-04:
Was the no return because it was a graphic tee?... if you can.. take a picture of it and send it with your complaint. Maybe.. if they see what your complaint is they might be willing to work with you.
Top of Page
Next Page >
Terms & Conditions