Beware: Elephant Bar Food Can Cause Health Hazard
My family and I went out to lunch at Elephant Bar after my college graduation. I ordered some fried chicken strips with fries. I went home exhausted after a very long graduation ceremony. I had not eaten prior to eating at Elephant bar and I did not eat anything after that either. I woke up the next morning, went to take a shower and I almost screamed in horror! My whole stomach and a portion on my back was covered in a huge rash! A friend of mine is a waitress at this same Elephant bar so I called to tell her of the incident and she said it was most likely because Elephant bar fries fish, chicken, everything in the same oil!!! She said they have some kind of fish on their menu that some people are allergic to and therefore my rash could have been because of that. She also said for future reference I should not order any tea from them either because they make it early in the morning many times and leave it around until needed which can be hours later.
They later add ice and you'd never know it wasn't fresh...bad tea can also make you very sick. I will never eat there again!