1 reviews & complaints.

Most Popular | Newest | More Options >
More filter options:
I'm never filing late here again!
Posted by on
I moved out of state, and the state I moved away from needs to see my 2006 income tax return to prove that I don't need to pay taxes to them. I lost this return in the move. I need this tax form right away since my mail was forwarded and took it took 2 weeks to receive the notice. I contacted the IRS like told me to so that I could get my Adjusted Gross Income for 2005. I paid a non-refundable fee of $39.97 and customer service is taking their time contacting me to resolve the issue. I need this tax form as soon as humanly possible, and it seems that the management of this site takes at least a week to even contact the customer. I regret ever filing my taxes on Now I can't get the money back that I already paid to retrieve the missing form. There is no phone number for customer service listed on the website, and I think that might get things done faster, but the only way is to do the so-called "live-person chat." If I have to pay penalties b/c they're taking forever, I will consult an attorney.

So I'd say if you need to file a previous year's tax return, make sure you do not lose your forms!
Top of Page | Next Page >