SAINT LOUIS, MISSOURI -- We signed a contract with [name removed] of Nika Imaging Studios to take our wedding photos. We were promised a number of things, including:
1. timely processing of our photos
2. that our prints would be online for 90 days
3. that photo prices, DVD prices, and S&H charges were set at cerain rates
4. that we could pick up photos from the studio to avoid S&H charges if we wished
5. that photo quality would be guaranteed
NONE of the above turned out to be true. After the wedding, once we were locked in with [name removed] company (its not like we could order our wedding photos anywhere else at that point) he promptly raised prices, refused to keep our prints online for the agreed upon 90 days, began charging us excessive S&H fees, and generally treated us in a rude and disrespectful manner.
I urge anyone in the St. Louis area: don't use Nika Imaging Studios! Once they have monopoly power over you, they will use it!!