Shrimp Scampi Expiration 11/04/08 Purchased June 07
Posted by Fishhead on 06/27/2007
SANTA MARIA, CALIFORNIA -- Grandma bought the Shrimp @ Von's and went straight home and cooked in the fry pan according to your instructions. Got food poisoning within the hour. Reported it to Von's and will be sending a copy of the front/back of package to the company since no phone # was listed to make anyone aware if similar problem. Nothing else was added to the menu that would have caused this. She started throwing up within the hour of eating. We've kept the rest of the contents in the freezer.
Food Poisoning - reaction basically throwing up and diarrehea and chills.
Was this review helpful?YesNo
Read 14 RepliesAdd reply
User Replies:Close comments
Close commentsAdd reply
Fly in our food
Posted by on 04/17/2002
HESPERIA, CALIFORNIA -- We purchased a pack of stuffed Pizza dippers and upon opening we found a fly packed INSIDE the frozen package. We e-mailed the company along with photos and got no reply.
To help keep me as a potential future customer, I would like the following:
We would be happy with an acknowledgement from the company. A letter of apology would be nice.
At the very least I would like a response from your company regarding this incident. Thank you for your time.
Read Company Response
Company Response on 5/3/2002: Unfortunatley, we had not received the original contact from Mr. Smith that he mentioned in his letter. A response was sent immediately to Mr. Smith via his e-mail address requesting additional information on the product. We take any incident such as this very seriously and our manufacturing and quality assurance associates have been notified about Mr. Smith's experience.
Mr. Smith has been sent coupons for free packages of our Farm Rich products as well as a business reply envelope. We hope that he still has the package so that we can gain additional information concerning which product he purchased and the production date of that package.