Found Band Aid in BBQ Sauce.
SAGINAW, MICHIGAN -- Yes, you read it right. We went to TGI Fridays to celebrate my sisters birthday, not only was the service bad, my husband found a folded up band aid in his dish of barbecue sauce. HOW DISGUSTING. The managers acted shocked and of course we left without paying for our partially eaten food.
They stated that it couldn't have come from their kitchen because their cooks only wear blue bandaids and gloves. They stated that they get their BBQ sauce from a manufacturer.
DO NOT EAT AT ANY TGIF.