Vermont Attorney General

1 reviews & complaints.

Company Complaint
Posted by on
HOUSTON, TEXAS -- As a consumer from your state, I felt it was my responsibility to bring to your attention the following incident.

How or where do I file a complaint regarding:

Kevin and Karens Wholesale Stuff
4 Cold Springs Road
Wells Vt 05774

As a resolution, I would like the following:

I need to see if this company is legitimate and operating under proper laws of Vt law.

Please contact me if you need more details regarding this incident.
Read 2 RepliesAdd reply

User Replies:

Anonymous on 2006-12-22:
According to your complaint the following occurred: __________________________________. The obvious resolution is: _____________________________________. There, case closed.
HaroldSays on 2006-12-22:
Hello Mr. Ed. You would contact the Consumer Assistance Program Office of the Attorney General, 104 Morill Hall, UVM, Burlington, Vermont 05405 Phone (802) 656-3183. You can also fax to (802) 656-1423 and their e-mail is consumer@uvm.edu. Their web site is www.atg.state.vt.us. I hope this information helps you. Let me know if I can be of further assistance. Harold@haroldsays.com.
Close commentsAdd reply
Top of Page | Next Page >