Efund Informative - Deferred loan - School

Review by Anonymous on 2011-08-22
ATLANTA, GEORGIA -- My loan went into a default when I became ill I was granted total disability at the time. I just sign up in school and I was trying to see if I can get my payments deferred to the rear. I have proof of disability. I am ready to start my life over. Can someone please help me.

Comments:1 Replies - Latest reply on 2011-08-23
Posted by Alain on 2011-08-23:
You can get some useful background information at http://www.ed.gov
regarding student loans in general and you can also call the US Department of Education at (800) 872-5327 for some advice on specific questions.

Your Name:
(displayed with your comment)
Your E-mail:

Your Experience/Advice:
Check spelling

By clicking submit you agree that you have read and accept the Terms of Service & Privacy Policy.

Note: All comments are reviewed by a moderator before being published. Please be sure to read our guidelines before commenting.