Voiceeclipse Complaint - Voiceeclipse VoIP phone service/Customer Service
CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA -- Long Story but I will keep it short. Started having issues with phone callers outside of Voice Eclipse customers go directly to voicemail. Still able to browse on cable internet so I have to say it is not my internet service. So After several months, I decided I will not just complain to the company since you can not speak to anyone at the company anyway(you can call the 1 phone number on their site but this goes to a call center and all they can do is email VoiceEclipse support)and started process to move/port my numbers to a new company. VoiceEclipse is denying the port stating the address on my secure website is not the address my phone numbers are tied to. I have continue attempt to port my numbers for 2 weeks so far and still not a step closer. VoiceEclipse appears to be above the board by putting email addresses of VP, Director of Operations, and Director of Technology on the site. So I attempted to email them and guess what - emails for VP and Director of Operations were returned with "Non-Delivery Receipt" stating no email address exist on the server. Even though VoiceEclipse has provided dial tone to my home for 5 years, this initiates the thought "wow this must be a scam". I have to say they do provide phone service so it is not a true scam, but since I cannot speak to anyone from VoiceEclipse and still being denied porting of my numbers it is a situation I recommend you stay away from.
1. outside callers get voicemail even when we are at home, not on the phone and on the internet
2. Support service always state "it is your internet service provider, we do not have any issues with our service"
3. Unable to use local time for VM time stamp
4. No resolution for issues for months - not even a contact from VoiceEclipse
5. Voice quality ok, but have found other providers have better sound quality
6. No analog fax service available - even when you have a fax machine
7. VoiceEclipse was awarded the
"Editor's Choice" & "Best Value" Awards by PC News Weekly listed right on homepage but no year listed. As a customer I cannot agree with this statement