Startec global communications Informative - Bill cramming & interference with phone calls
1. My long distance phone bill of $30 approx., STARTEC added $20 "connection fee" etc.
2. My e-mail inquiry went unanswered.
3. My phone inquiry met with rude reply that "these fees were federal government taxes": "did I know that I must pay taxes?"
4. After my service was cancelled, STARTEC somehow-or-other interfered with my outgoing phone call to a friend: the CALL WAS DIVERTED TO STARTEC!! "STARTEC Company policy was to prevent outgoing calls, UNTIL LATEST BILLING CYCLE WAS SETTLED!!"
5. I am waiting to inform FCC & AT&T of this STARTEC Company Policy -- they surely will be interested to hear of it! Is STARTEC indulging in ILLEGAL PRACTICES??