Somerset Nissan Informative - Service Department
SOMERVILLE, NEW JERSEY -- Every interaction I’ve had with the service department has been a nightmare.
1. They always ask to keep my truck the whole day just for an oil change.
2. I ordered a XM radio from the dealership. When it arrived I brought the truck in for the XM installation. When I picked the truck up, it had a Sirrus satellite radio in it. I had to bring it back again the week after to have them take out the sirrus radio, and put in the XM radio.
3. My Truck bed liner had a defect. I brought it in to have it fixed. Went back to pick up the truck at the end of the day, and they told me it would take 2 more days to fix. They hadn’t even started on it. This is the second time I had to make multiple trips to have my truck fixed. They don’t understand the concept of an appointment, and they are terrible at estimating the work that needs to be done.
4. Went to pick up my truck after an oil change, and could not find it in the dealer lot. Turns out, someone that works for the dealership took it for a joy ride. I went back in and asked where is my truck? I got no explanation for the service department! They didn’t care! It finally magically appeared 10 minutes later.
5. This is a brand new 30K truck, and you have to throw a fit in the office just to get a loaner car when they have to fix warranty issues. Like it’s my fault their product has defects!!!
6. This is the worst service department I have ever experienced.