Westinghouse, Century-Link etc Informative - How to avoid off shore service "help" online & by phone

Review by NSC on 2011-10-20
DENVER, COLORADO -- Universally, any time you finally reach a human being, ask what country of origin they are working from, most are honest and will give this information to you. Almost all of the larger companies HAVE TO provide an on shore customer service agent. Ask politely for either a stateside representative or for their "On Shore" department and most of the time you will get one. Be sure to write down the customer service agent’s names & numbers, this will help if you get dropped - a common occurrence! Also, ask for the direct stateside phone number you are being transferred to so if dropped or misdirected you can avoid starting all over again. I have had great success with this, and the stateside techs are grateful for doing & keeping their American jobs.
Comments:1 Replies - Latest reply on 2011-10-21
Posted by Alain on 2011-10-21:
Good information and thank you!

Your Name:
(displayed with your comment)
Your E-mail:

Your Experience/Advice:
Check spelling

By clicking submit you agree that you have read and accept the Terms of Service & Privacy Policy.

Note: All comments are reviewed by a moderator before being published. Please be sure to read our guidelines before commenting.