Woody's Books, Inc. Complaint - They never sent my book!!!

Review by nikig1214268 on 2011-10-26
NEW JERSEY -- I ordered a text book from them on September 18, 2011. Amazon emailed me on October 3, 2011 telling me that "The Blair Handbook" had been shipped. According to the email it was supposed to arrive between September 23, 2011 and October 11, 2011. It is now October 26, 2011 and the book has yet to arrive! But they certainly had their payment well over a month ago! I never even received a follow up email telling me that it was going to be delayed! I haven't heard a thing! They just took my money and ran! I really need this book for school and have been forced to copy pages out of a loaner copy in my school's library! I couldn't be more disappointed in this service. I took a chance ordering from them because they had an 85% in positive reviews, but now I am one of the other 15%! Woody's Books is horrible! Spare yourself the frustruation!
Comments:1 Replies - Latest reply on 2011-10-27
Posted by Kris10 on 2011-10-27:
If you go into your account info on Amazon, there should be a drop down next to the book, contact the seller and ask for an update. They may not know that you haven't received it yet.

Your Name:
(displayed with your comment)
Your E-mail:
(required)

Your Experience/Advice:
Check spelling


By clicking submit you agree that you have read and accept the Terms of Service & Privacy Policy.


Note: All comments are reviewed by a moderator before being published. Please be sure to read our guidelines before commenting.