Outback Steakhouse Informative - Outback Restaurant Food Poisoning
LUBBOCK, TEXAS -- A business associate and I were recently dining at the Outback Steak House in Lubbock TX and although we had different entrees, we shared the same the same appetizer: a blooming onion. We were sicker than dogs the next day and didn’t recover for a week. This mirrored an experience I had in Louisiana . . . different entrees, but the same illness the next day. FOOD POISONING.
Shortly after the Lubbock trip I saw the special offer that Outback was going to offer free blooming onions to service personnel. Is this Al Qaeda trying to diminish operational readiness? You be the judge, but Troops, unless you are interested in soiling your BDUs – DON’T DO IT . . . just walk away from the blooming onion!
More Reviews on Outback Steakhouse: