United Airlines Informative - UA Tax Thin Passengers $100
- 1 human as me = 105 pounds.
- Total weight of my bag and my husband bag = inferior to my weight.
- Surplus of one bag 3 pounds taxed by UA "only" $100.
- No cabin bag.
- My thin person travelled squeezed between 600 pounds persons.
- United Airlines do not reimbursed me as they promised and make me send by mail and call them several times ( means the tactics of let it go ).
UA, please note:
1. Within my position as PM, my company of 6,000 persons will never purchase a UA ticket (and when I say never, it is never)
2. I will send my case to ALL who want to hear me - that is a perfect publicity for 100 $ surtax of thin human.
3. I think UA should tax thin persons not $100, but $10,000.
A very proud thin ex - UA customer with 105 pounds weight.