Knology Complaint - Pay More, Get Less
DUNEDIN, FLORIDA -- Here are the complaints I have:
1) As a woman, I find pornography disgusting, and resent having to scroll through 7 channels of pornography with titles like "Slu**y Mothers" and "Hot Dripping Hos" while attempting to find a PPV movie to watch. (Only three non-porn PPV movie channels where I live). It is demeaning. Bunch them together in another location so that your customers who are offended by porn don't have to see those titles every time they look for PPV movies. Believe me, the people who want to watch porn will FIND them.
2) There may be two or three PPV movies per month that could be called major films. Most of the selections are low-rated films that are used to fill up the PPV channels, making it seem like there is a good selection when there is not. I would be a regular customer of PPV if I could find better films.
3) NO Movies on Demand.
4) Terrible internet strength. My son is an IT person, and he said it was the worst he had seen from a cable company that provides internet.
5) Terrible company website. Certainly not professional looking or user friendly. I was on the website last month looking for future developments that might be coming, and could find nothing. I clicked on a link to check out "Bundles" and found one page with a "Buy Now" link, and it didn't even have a price quote. The website looks like it could have been developed in a high school computer lab.
6. I resent being forced to be a Knology customer, and then being forced to have sub-par selections and services. I am seriously considering moving out of my apartment when my lease is up, simply because I don't want to deal with Knology anymore.
7. I also resent that the city of Dunedin, FL named a park after Knology when they have such little regard for the sensitivity of their women customers. I do not consider this the actions of a FAMILY company.