Virgin Mobile Complaint - Virgin Mobile Customer Service
PLAINFIELD, INDIANA -- Customer Service is the worst (poor English spoken, and it takes a long time to get an attendant due to the voice reply instructions/service).
There is no quick way to get a real person
Avoid! (if you want to stay sane and heart-attack free)
I struggled to return this phone to Virgin Mobile.
Here are some facts that are difficult to obtain:
- Call and get an RMA number
- Return address for phone:
VIRGIN MOBILE RETURNS CENTER
501 AIRTECH PKWY
PLAINFIELD, IN 46168-7408
Virgin Mobile returns
c/o Brightpoint N America
2675 Reeves Rd, suite 190
PLAINFIELD, IN 46168
- The price of the phone should be credited to your credit card
- Ask that the automatic monthly payments be suspended until you buy your new phone (from Amazon of course)
- How to reach a live person:
Press 0 as soon as you hear "Alex", and keep pressing 0 for each request made for more information
- You may get your plan changed to $35 per month instead of $25 per month.
- If this happens, E-mail them at:
Demand a Beyond Talk plan for $25
- If all this fails, cancel your account, and start from the beginning. Forget your old account.