Delta Complaint - They like to cancel evening flights to smaller airports
I frequently fly (all airlines), and I have had more problems with Delta than any other airline. They cancel flights often...(usually to smaller airports in the evening). I have been compensated, and have not been. They do this at random, (compensating 70 percent, but not the other 30 percent). The last time this happened was a flight from Detroit to Lexington. They said that they didn't have enough people on staff that night for the flight! Is this not their problem? Why should other people have to pay for an over night stay in a hotel, when Delta could not provide the service that they were paid for in advance?