Campbell's Soup - Injured by Stick in Soup
Campbells Condensed Minestrone Soup - Complaint
CAMDEN, NEW JERSEY -- I'm a fan of minestrone soup. On Feb. 3rd, I opened 1 can of Campbell's minestrone soup, poured it into a bowl & microwaved it warm. While eating the soup I bit down on something hard and sharp. It punctured the gum beside a tooth, causing my gum to bleed. The item that cut me appears to be part of a woody stem.
My mouth is really sore an its hard to eat today. I just hope that I don't get infection in the cut.