Mcdonalds - I Was Burned by a Fish Sandwich
PENNSYLVANIA -- I went to McDonald's on Saturdays Jan 31 2012 about 3.00pm with my family for my granddaughter's birthday
and we ordered fish sandwiches and other stuff and went back to the children's area passed out the children's food and went to bite into my fish sandwich and deep fryer grease came out of the sandwich and burned me. I went up and asked for some serves on that matter and showed the manager my mouth. She asked me I i wanted an ice cream cone for my mouth.
I said no, I have ice on it. So I asked the manager for a suggestion box or complaint box and they didn't know where there was one or what to do. Then she said call the number on the cup, so I went back sat down and tried calling. I got a fax ring,
so I left and went home. By then my whole mouth was burning, so I went to the hospital and the er doctor told me that I second degree burns in my mouth, and gave me pain medicine for my mouth and follow up with my family doctor. So Sunday I got so that I couldn't breathe right. So I called the family doctor and she called me back I told her what happened and that I thought it was my asthma and she called me in steroid and told me to take two pills and do my breathing treatments and see them in the morning. I struggled all that night breathing so my husband called them and they got me right in. The doctor took a look at me and said you have second degree burns in your mouth and down your throat. So they shot me up with a shot to open my air ways. It helped a little that day but the next day I was back to having trouble breathing. So I went back and the doctor shot my up again and they kept giving me more steroids to take. Now I'm sick with stomach problems because of all the medicine I've been on and still having problems breathing.