Kenmore - Poor Quality Machine
Kenmore Elite Washer HE5T - Complaint
I bought a Kenmore Elite washer he5t from Sears in December 2007 for $1,300.00.
1. Within one month two buttons fell off
2. Within the first year it sprang a leak (Sears fixed)
3. Within two years the door seal failed (major water leak)
4. Within four years flow sensor failed
5. In 2012 the motor control modular needs replacing
So after owning this machine for around 4.5 years I have spent over 500.00 dollars fixing it.
This by no means can be called normal and will obviously make me never want to by from Sears again. The customer service was very unhelpful and in fact cut me off. Now they won't return my calls
Model 110 47089 600 serial cts4312563
I would like someone to call me and explain why I should ever enter Sears doorway again. Over the year I have bought many items but not any more.