Days Inn - Mold Motel
Hotel Stay - Complaint
NEWPORT, TENNESSEE -- The bathroom should have been condemned. The mold was so bad that the ceiling and walls looked like they were ready to cave. Apparently the housekeeping staff doesn't believe in vacuuming under furniture! Dust bunnies wasn't the word I would describe what was under the beds! The A/C unit was spurting out mold spores. Got so sick had to leave and go back home the next day. I left the room after 5 hours and stayed at the Best Western across the street but by that time I was so sick I had to cancel my vacation plans and go home! Never again would I stay at a Day's Inn. I'm plannning on calling corporate and the board of health in Tenn.!