Globlal Tel - Help

Review by khrystnwright on 2012-07-09
Rating: StarEmpty StarEmpty StarEmpty StarEmpty Star
JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA -- I'm in Indiana and I'm trying to put money on the phone to talk to my fiance whose in custody in you know which grocery store in Indianapolis will let me.
Comments:1 Replies - Latest reply on 2012-07-10
Posted by Alain on 2012-07-10:
You can try calling the Indiana Dept. of Corrections public communications service at 888-288-9879 or GTL's tech service at 877-856-3184 to see if they can assist you.

Your Name:
(displayed with your comment)
Your E-mail:

Your Experience/Advice:
Check spelling

By clicking submit you agree that you have read and accept the Terms of Service & Privacy Policy.

Note: All comments are reviewed by a moderator before being published. Please be sure to read our guidelines before commenting.