Time Warner Cable - Poor service/inaccuracies
Cable/Internet - Complaint
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA -- I am writing to complain about your companies’ severe poor customer service and ineptitude regarding how to treat clients.
My family and I moved to Los Angeles from Chatsworth June 11th. We ordered Time-Warner Cable basic.
We had the service for several weeks when suddenly we had no cable but Internet.
We called and after some time were referred to Roberto at 855-239-4434 extension 1511362 at Credit and Compliance Department, 14079 Senlac Drive, Farmers Branch, Texas, 75234.
We were advised that there was a past due balance for equipment and “bounced checks” from account in 2006 ending in #18.
We explained to Roberto that we only paid in person and in cash or card because we had no checks to write from and that we did not use checks.
We also informed him that the equipment had been personally turned in as well in Topanga in 2006.
Roberto told us it was “no problem with the equipment” and that the only thing that “mattered” was the unpaid balance.
We asked Roberto for proof.
Roberto sent only old bills. When again we called him to advise him to prove the bounced checks he told us he had. We explained that these were copies of old bills
Roberto stated he would again send us proof.
We received two letters stating we owed nothing yet all our service had been cancelled and a bill for the new equipment had been issued for account ending in #83.
Again I called Roberto and in my conversation with him I again advised him that he had not sent proof and that again he sent old bills and 2 letters stating we owed nothing.
Roberto told me he had made a mistake, human error. I explained to him that that was the case in 2006, which he promptly told me, that couldn’t happen twice in a row and that now the burden of proof was on me. He said he would send a correction stating we did owe and to promptly return all new equipment.
I asked to speak to his supervisor and Roberto asserted that he was judge and jury and that there was no supervisor to discuss this matter with and that he was the last word.
Since then we have had four letters all time stamped August 21, 2012 and stating the same thing, that we owe $0.00. (Proving my assertion of human error.)
I am angry and annoyed by this inconvenience.
Your company’s lack of good customer service and fair treatment is astounding.
In retro spec, there were never any letters or warnings from Time Warner or Roberto warning of us of any issues.
We also passed all background checks to initially receive cable as well.
I have Grievance with your company because of these and many more reasons:
• Our account was interrupted with no prior notification.
• I was told that the old account ending in #13 was first in the rears for $700.
• Later I was told that the equipment didn’t matter, whether we turned it in or not just pay $300.
• Roberto then sent me a latter stating I owed nothing. Four times!!! (Each statement mailed to us contained 2 months different months billing, spanning from August 2006-August 2007 with no proof of any bounced checks)
• I was also sent a bill requesting $492 for the account ending in #83
• Roberto told me that the letter was a mistake. A mistake he made four times!
• Roberto told us that a new bill was issued for the equipment because our account was cancelled. (With no notice!)
• Roberto was Condescending
• Roberto accused us of stealing
• Roberto accused us of trying to get cable for free with out paying
• Roberto told me he did not have to prove anything
• Roberto told me to prove I paid in cash in person on Topanga in 2006
• Roberto denied my access to speak to his supervisor
• Roberto told me he was the final say in maters such as these
• I found Roberto to be vindictive, rude and not very professional.
I may not be ale to stop your company from having customers or making millions off of unsuspecting people but I have decide to do my best to tell everyone I know about your egregious errors, poor service and lack of customer care.
I will tell them of the extreme levels of ineptitude you allow with your employees. I will describe the horrendous buffoonery as to which you allow your employees to run your company. I will do this until the day I die or until I feel that Time/Warner has fully compensated me for my troubles and apologized.
Signed, A Complete and Utterly Dissatisfied