Sears May Be The Worst Place To Get Appliances?
Dishwasher And Refrigerator
AUSTIN, TEXAS -- SEARS MAY BE THE WORST APPLIANCE SOURCE?
- 2 appliance purchases within last 15 months (dishwasher, refrigerator)
- Multiple failures on each
- 3x same problem with Dishwasher, still not repaired
- Long wait time for service tech (1-2 weeks each repair), total wait time 5 weeks in past 3 months
- Without use of Dishwasher for 5 weeks in past 3 months
- Repairs failed first time on both Refrig (Samsung) and dishwasher (Kenmore)
- Repairs failed second time on dishwasher, third time tech came and did not have replacement part (fuse), even though the it was the same part as past two repairs!
- Phone reps are a brick wall, and have no capacity to deviate from script when providing customer service. If it ain't in the warranty contract, sorry Charlie!
- No response from email to corporate headquarters (this was the ONLY way to escalate beyond standard customer service rep)
- Sears processes, procedures, and personnel associated with Customer Service may very well be the worst you will ever experience.
- Sears refrigerator and dishwasher are borderline Lemons, and Sears doesn't seem to care.
NET: APPLIANCES DON'T WORK AND SERVICE IS SLOW AND INEFFECTIVE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PRODUCT QUALITY/RELIABILITY AND GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE, LOOK ELSEWHERE.