Wendy's - My chicken nuggets weren't done!!
WASHINGTON -- I ordered chicken nuggets with my mom at around 11 at night. I took a bite out of one, it was sour, watery, and cold. They were totally underdone, and I was so mad. My cousin had gotten food poisoning from undercooked chicken nuggets from Wendy's. I am really PO'd about my expirience. I wouldn't be surprised if I fell on the floor and puked my guts up. It was bad. I got home, and had to cook it in the microwave for about 1 minute. Gosh! It sucked! They tasted horrible, and I don't know if I will ever go there again. I mean, my frosty was decent. It melted pretty fast, but that is what frosties do.