YDCT - Extra charges for sticking USB on staples' computer £3.50
LONDON, UK -- I am regular client to staple for over 10 years.
Today, 31.01.13, I went to staples at Nottingham hale retail park, in n17 London UK.
The first member of staff was absolutely a gem and very helpful, I needed to print from my usb an a2 poster and laminate it. We agreed the price will be £19. I went away, and came back after 20 minutes, the job was not yet completed, I thought, that's fine I can wait since she was out.
Another member of staff came along and completed the laminate and decided to charge me for using the usb £3.50. Their reason for charging for usb is ridiculous, they say that because of risk of virus infected usb, well, it did not make sense to me,
1. They are happy to take high risk of having computer virus from a usb for £3.50
2. Since I am regular customer, and I use their service sometimes two or three times a day, which means each time I take I print staff from my usb, they charge me £3.50.
3. I would have thought, if usb is virus free, why would I have to pay £3.50 Each time I insert my usb into their computer.
4. When I use smaller print company, they never charge you that ridiculous fee for using usb on their computer
5. Imagine how many clients will stop using their services, and the loss that they will incur as a result of that ridiculous extra charge for usb