Electrolux - Inferior Quality Kitchen Appliances
NORFOLK, VIRGINIA -- A couple of years ago I remodeled my kitchen and purchased all Electrolux SS appliances: french-door refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, double oven, and icon cook-top.
1. broken ice-maker (had it repaired numerous times to no avail),
2. rubber seal around the freezer drawer has long cracks in many places (needs replacement),
3. the metal frame of the freezer has rust stains where two pieces connect (Electrosucks told me that's normal for their appliances);
1. leaks at the bottom-right-side (I keep a small container under it),
2. the top rack does not clean (only use the bottom rack),
3. the rubber seal around the door is frayed and soft;
The first one was dead-on-arrival (hired a tech to disconnect it and returned it). Replaced it with a different brand.
DOUBLE OVEN: does not cook evenly;
ICON COOK-TOP: hard to turn on/off.
Electrosucks has the worst service department. Not only they refuse to take responsibility for inconveniencing you, but also verbally abuse you by claiming that there is something wrong with you.
Do not expect a reasonable resolution to the defects of their products. Once you buy their inferior products, expect a litany of technicians coming to your house with replacements parts that do not permanently repair the problem. Their appliances are inherently faulty.
More Reviews on Electrolux: