Netspend Card holder since 2005
Pre-Paid Debit Card
AUSTIN, TEXAS -- I can't believe all the negative reviews. I have used many different banks and pre-paid debit cards, but Netspend is at the top of my list. The best feature is getting your direct deposit 1-2 days early, which can really be a great advantage. The only thing I don't like is they charge you to get a balance by phone, and through an ATM, it is most likely to have you get text alert, or go online, which isn't bad. Of course the customer service sucks, about 20% of the time, the other 80% my problem is resolved, I have no problem with a foreigner solving my problem, its not like they don't know what they are doing. And from what I see, America is not the smartest nation when it comes to money, if it was, so many Americans would not be in debt. Hell, our own government is in debt! So what does that tell you about money management in America? NETSPEND IS GREAT !
More Reviews on Netspend: