Denny's Resturant - Food Poisoning
The entire menu
JEFFERSONVILLE, OHIO -- My co-driver & myself over this past weekend ate meals there, what a mistake. We each had stomach flu which lasted 3 days, we drive trucks otr for a living. A guy should be able to have a meal without getting sick after eating it. Our job is rough enough without having to deal with stomach virus after eating at Denny's. I warn anybody not to eat there and we never will again, I am checking into getting the Flying J Denny's in Jeffersonville, Ohio inspected.
More Reviews on Denny's Resturant: