Dirty Days Inn
Hotel - Complaint
TITUSVILLE, FLORIDA -- I am 65 years old and never wrote a review about a company until now....
...My wife and I tried to get a room in Titusville, Fl. on Sat, March 23rd, 2013. Most were full due to an airshow that week end, we did find one at a Days Inn for $ 100.63 for one night.
This was the worst place I have ever stayed for that price, only reason I didn't back out was the lack of rooms in other hotels.
Days inn needs to tear this down and rebuild asap.
- Room 229, non-smoking, smelled like they changed it to non-smoking after about ten years of being a smoking room.
- Carpet was so dirty my wife wouldn't walk on it without shoes on.
- Main bathroom mirror looked like it was cleaned with dirty rags.
- No bathroom exhaust fan.
- No soap in the room at all.
- Hair dryer had a broken plug, you could see the wires.
- Older TV, remote did not work.
- Room 229, phone in room labeled as Room 124.
- After my shower, 20 minutes later my wife had no hot water for hers.
I wouldn't advise anyone to stay there, normally all the other Motels will not be full. Stay there and pay the extra money.