Whirlpool Front Load Washer - The Front Load Washer Is Under Warranty, Whirlpool Denied to Repair
Front Load Washer WFW9151YW - Complaint
LONG BEACH, CALIFORNIA -- - Purchased the Whirlpool front load washer at Best Buy on 11-01-2012 at Westminster, CA 92683. Phone number: (714) 896-9693
- Whirlpool Front Load Washer Model: WFW9151YW
- Location of the washer: Long Beach, CA 90808
- Problems: the washer was making loud noise on the spin cycle and oil leaked to the clothes
- Called Whirlpool and they sent repair technician to replace the parts and repaired on April -04-2013
- After 6 weeks the washer was making noise again on spin cycle, leaks oil to the clothes.
- Called Whirlpool on May-18-2013, the repair technician came to our place, but the technician said that we have to pay for repair. They blamed that we overloaded the clothes, but we did not. The washer is still covered under its one year warranty, why we have to pay?
- Called Whirlpool again on May-28-2013. They said the same things that we have to pay for repair the washer. The washer is still covered under its one year warranty; we do not think that we have to pay anything.
- I think Whirlpool is one of the worst companies for customer service. The Whirlpool front load washer is a bad product, they need to redesign it. They did not try to fix the problems, but they tried to find something to blame on the customers.