Bathroom Remodeling - Bad Job, Couldn't Get Ahold of Sears
MIAMI MOVED TO ORLANDO, FLORIDA -- I do NOT recommend Sears for remodeling bathrooms.
I sign a contract on October 11, 2012 and job was done April 17.
l. Charged full amount on credit card, took many phone calls to get off the final charge and only down payment
2. Forgot to measure for hall flooring
3. January 20, water leaking into bedroom under the floor
4. January 24, said bad gasket and put new one on
5. January 25, water leak into bedroom
6. Came back, cut hole in bedroom wall to get into water lines and also had to cut hole in the wall behind the refg. because of other problems in 2nd bathroom . Put in panels to cover the holes.
7.In March the bath tub was bad and had to be replace so took a long time to get in touch with Sears but finally replace bathtub and walls.
construction com was the only one that would respond to my calls.
June 6, I sent an email to the district sales manager for a question and to date (6-19) not hear from him.