Burger King - Food Poisoning - Campylobacteria
Whopper - Complaint
WILMINGTON, DELAWARE -- An obviously sick employee handed me a Whopper sandwich (drive through). Since she was wearing gloves, I thought it would be alright. Eating it was the worst mistake I ever made, because I was sick (diarrhea) for a week. Medical testing revealed the nature of the disease and the source.
Forget about complaining to management: their response was that I must have caught a "third world disease" (racist [snip]).
I'm never going to Burger King again, and for that matter haven't eaten any fast food since. Sloppy food handling and sick employees (they can't take time off - no sick pay is offered, and minimum wage employees have few options) is the norm in that industry.
More Reviews on Burger King: