Sears - Kenmore Elite HE3T Washer, broken AGAIN
TERRELL, TEXAS -- My wife just contacted me again in 2 months regarding our Kenmore Elite HE3T washer. It's not draining again. I've already replaced the drain pump with a fresh one, that lasted less than a month. We replaced it on July 22nd... here it is August 16th and we have an issue again.
So far this machine has been troubled with:
1. an error code fixed under warranty
2. a rear bearing that went out, Sears fixed for us, but I had to pay $200
3. Bad smell coming from washer, wife reported smoke.
4. Drain pump went out in July 2013- replaced
5. Now we have another problem, water not draining AGAIN, and clothes have a musty smell. UGH.
Now I'll go on the record, we've had pretty good relations with Sears, they usually help us with these repairs considering we have SO MANY Sears related items, tractor, washer dryer, hardware/tools, etc... It's just unfortunate that we KEEP having problems with their items.