Jack In The Box - Food Poisoning
APPLE VALLEY, CALIFORNIA -- This is a warning I wanted to get out to the Town of Apple Valley because I am not sure who to speak with. I ate food from Jack in the box on Apple Valley Rd. in Apple Valley CA.Right away I became severely sick. I was vomiting non-stop, very weak, fatigue, up-set stomach, no appetite, and could barely drink any water. I went 2 days of this then had to seek medical attention and was told I got Food Poisoning. Day four I have since lost 10 pounds and have only be able to hold down water, toast and apples. I plan on taking this complaint to the Department of Health and anyone willing to listen. Thank You for your time.
More Reviews on Jack In The Box: