Time Warner Cable Worst Service Ever!!!!
Customer Service - Complaint
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA -- Can't answer phone, customer service chat and e mail never work, incompetent installers, set top box failures, frequent and I mean frequent loss of video and audio. Would you want them to provide this same level of service for high speed internet, home security and telephone. Are you crazy?
1. Reports record profits yet can't come to terms with CBS when in fact all other providers in LA have.
2. Signed multi billion dollar deals with Dodgers and Lakers which will result in huge price increases for their customers with limited or no ability to opt out of these sports channels. While I admire their stance on retransmission fees their argument about wanting to keep rates low is specious and self serving. Corporate lies and spin abound.
3. They can't sell their ad inventory so they load up on Bill Cower Time Warner cable ads, which has to be the absolute worst advertising I have ever seen, what a genius level marketing powerhouse.
4. See all the posts about marketing tactics and how misleading and corrupt they are.
5. Refuses to credit customers for loss of channels, says they repackage channels all the time without notice or refunds. Loss of number one rated channel is a huge loss for customers. Loss of Dodger games on KCAL is interesting as they have invested billions in Dodger franchise and are now opting to devalue it. more genius.
6. The customer losses that Time Warner cable has lost in the LA market is huge, DirecTV, Dish, and other competitors are thriving here. There is a good reason.