Paypal.com Informative - Has Anyone Used Paypal to Pay Their Credit Card Bill? Please Share Insight(s) and Experience(s) With Us.
NATIONWIDE -- Has anyone used Paypal to pay your credit card bill? I have been informed that Paypal.com is the best route to go when paying credit card bills and avoiding late fees.
Can anyone share positive and/or negative experiences with us and maybe give some first hand insight into this method of bill paying so we can use Paypal to pay our credit card bills, if it works, and avoid Paypal if is does not work or is a rip-off?
Here are the representations made to me regarding Paypal.
(1) Paypal’s bill paying service is free.
(2) You go to Paypal.com and register, confirm your bank account and you are ready to use it.
(3) Paypal is simple to use by just clicking a button.
(4) When you pay electronically, you have an electronic receipt indicating the date the payment was sent and received as proof that the payment was made on time.
(5) Paypal is a good "fight back" strategy to use with the credit card companies so they don't assess you a late fee because your payment allegedly got to them late when they really did not post the payment until the day after your billing cycle. My quote is "Paypal will hit the banks where it hurts them the most, their pockets and earnings".