Frontier Airlines Compliment - Bends-over-backwards FOR customers
DENVER, COLORADO -- Examples of what I've seen on my numerous Frontier flights:
- offering free in-seat DirecTV for all passengers for late departures due to maintenance delays
- bringing their Ops VP, a baggage & ticketing crew, and 5 empty planes to Cancun, Mexico after Hurricane Wilma hit to retrieve their stranded customers who lived w/o power, water, and flushing toilets for a week. They brought extra magazines, Mrs. Fields cookies, and all the accouterments of home.
- you get refills on sodas
- you get friendly SMILES because they realize their livelihood depends on their travellers
- frequent flyer tix at 15k miles - and these really exist - more than just 1 per flight!
- new planes (Airbus A370 ... A380s coming)
- upper mgmt that really cares about their employees' performance & rides the planes to see their customers' and employees' in-flight experiences (I've sat next to their Flight Ops director on a DEN-PHX flight)
No, I'm not an employee, just someone who finds the whole package at Frontier very appealing, and who goes out of their way to fly them whenever possible.