Virgin Atlantic Airways Complaint - Lousy customer service
I fly a lot on different airlines and have to say the customer service for Virgin Airlines is absolutely the worst.
Here's a recent and typical example:
1) I called to change a flight date
2) On music hold for 20 MINUTES
3) Operator answers, asks for current flight info. I provide it.
4) 10 MINUTES later she can finally call up the flight on her computer. I tell her the new date I want.
5) 20 MINUTES later she says there are no available seats between San Francisco and London from now until the end of 2007. I say that isn't possible can I talk to her supervisor.
6) 10 MINUTES later she says the supervisors are TOO BUSY to talk to customers, call back tomorrow.
7) I say that isn't acceptable, I want them to call me back within an hour. She says she will tell them.
8) 24 hours later still no call. 48 hours later still no call
9) Send an email to website designated customer service complaining.
10 Never hear back.
Apparently this is considered OK customer service by Donald J. Carty Chairman of its Board of Directors because he is obviously doing nothing to improve it. It anything it is getting worse over time.