IGIA Windstorm Complaint - Never rec'd my merchandise

Review by SandyH on 2006-09-11
After 9 months, several phone calls, emails and (finally) a couple promises that my $429.50 would be refunded "within one billing period" I still have not received it. My first complaint was actually that I was grossly overcharged for the "buy one get one free" offer. My bank initially investigated, then I cancelled the investigation after IGIA promised the refund the first time. When the refund never came, the bank said it was too late to reopen the complaint and I would have to deal directly with the company.
Comments:1 Replies - Latest reply on 2006-12-03
Posted by desmo on 2006-12-03:
Here is a copy of 1 of my several e-mails, Please note for some time my e-mails were even returned by the "MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com"

Please do provide me with customer care.
I ordered & paid in full in good faith on 10-20 -05. I never did receive the 174.82 Storm Vacuum set I have paid in full for.
I have called REPEATEDLY over the past several months and have been fully assured for several months that my order would be received in 3-5 business days. Still your program will tell me that.
I have requested a refund 6 weeks ago and was assured at that time it was being processed and I would be fully refunded .....the time line has come and gone AGAIN..... Today I waited on hold AGAIN on the "new" customer care phone number which disconnected after several prompts that the next available rep would be with me shortly.
My next step will be to contact my attorney and the better business bureau.
Please fulfill your customer service and avoid these steps.
ordered on phone blah blah address blah blah blah...
I was excited about my Storm Vacuum set purchase......I am now excited in a different capacity.
PLEASE refund my 174.82 AND do PLEASE contact me @ ***-***-****
Thank You, Kim E
I was calling the east coast number from my office in the early hours and rang & holding time varried from 37 miniutes on up, way up. Even after speaking with a "clerk" and asking to be passed up to her supporvisor I was holding for 49 minuites and the line then went dead! Early on I was pacified by a message stating the strike in NY as the hold up for their service dept. I wish I hadn't waited at that point the bank would of recouped my funds! Urggg

Your Name:
(displayed with your comment)
Your E-mail:

Your Experience/Advice:
Check spelling

By clicking submit you agree that you have read and accept the Terms of Service & Privacy Policy.

Note: All comments are reviewed by a moderator before being published. Please be sure to read our guidelines before commenting.