Financial Credit Services Inc Complaint - Fraud and harrassment

Review by jcman46 on 2006-09-28
EVERETT, MASSACHUSETTS -- I am being harassed by Financial Credit Services out of Ill. and found out from this web site that there are many others that are going through the same thing. Also that the atternory general from ill. has filed a lawsuit against the company I would like to do the same. I do not know how to go about doing this. I would appreciate any help from anyone on how to go about persueing this matter.
Comments:4 Replies - Latest reply on 2006-11-15
Posted by Mad Eye Moody on 2006-09-28:
Call a lawyer who speicalizes in consumer rights.
Posted by Anonymous on 2006-09-28:
What's the fraud? Why are they harrassing you? If you owe them money, paying them might be the solution.
Posted by glc on 2006-09-28:
Contact the AG in Illinois. If it is a class action suit, you may be able to join (and at probably no cost to you). If not, contact an attorney in your state.
Posted by wisel12 on 2006-11-15:
I've been in the collections business for several years and know that most people like yourself don't feel that the debt is valid because it is old, but it is. No matter how much you deny it, it is. If you owe the money pay it, then you woudn't have so much trouble.

Your Name:
(displayed with your comment)
Your E-mail:

Your Experience/Advice:
Check spelling

By clicking submit you agree that you have read and accept the Terms of Service & Privacy Policy.

Note: All comments are reviewed by a moderator before being published. Please be sure to read our guidelines before commenting.