Microsoft Corporation Complaint - Gamer gets bent over.
INDIANA -- My name is Bob. aka.( xSID3SHOWx )
I have been screwed over and over by Xbox, and no one is doing anything to help. This is what has all happened to me in detail.
Nov.6.2006 I had sent my xbox 360 to you for repair. I was told that Xbox guarantees a working 360 8 to 10 business days at my home. They were really quick, I received my 360 Nov.23.2006. But there was some major problems with this.
1. Xbox sent me a manufactured date 2005-12-17 refurbished xbox 360. It arrived broke. The disk tray will not open to put a game in. You sent me a broken xbox 360.lol. How do you get away with that.
I called that very day to have this problem taken care of. And the supervisor told me i had to pay to ship it to you. WTF??? I told him it is xbox fault for sending me a broken xbox, and now you want me to pay for your mistake??? Like Hell!!! So he says he will wave that and get me out a shipping box to get this broken p.o.s. that you sent me, and get it replaced with a working one. That was 11-23-06. Today is 12-30-06 and I still have no shipping box.
I have called back so many times, with 10 different supervisors to escalate the ticket number. And with that many pushes...You would think a xbox representive would have contacted me by now... NOPE!! I have asked time and time again why hasn't a rep. called me back like I requested to explain to me how I was not even offer anything to put a smile on my face for all the troubles you have caused. I was told I would be contacted to my satisfaction, and I have not!!
2. I am still paying for xbox live...why? I do not have a 360 to play live on because of your repair centers screw up. Not even anyone offering to throw me a bone there either! Where is my compensation for that?
3. I have demanded a 360 at my door now, instead of waiting week after week for a shipping box now, because as long as you are taking to correct your mistake, by the time xbox does take care of this problem, I will be shipped out for another deployment in the beginning of Feb.I won't even be able to enjoy the working console you were suppose to send me the first time. By the time I come back, You will be coming out with a new system. I have had my reference # escalated that many times, you would think 1 out of 15 shipping boxes would have made it out! Where is my compensation for that?
4. Every time I have called, Not one supervisor could do anything more than send me a box to fix the broken one they sent me. WELL.... they cant even do that! Because here it is a month later and I still have not received a box to get a working console from you. Where is my compensation for that?
5. This all could have be avoided if xbox wouldn't have told me it was a MUST that I send in my 360 to them instead of EB Games. I had a warranty with them, all I had to do was walk in with my busted xbox, and walk out with a brand spanking, never used, 360! But Xbox told me it was a MUST I send it to them. So I did... now look what I am going through!!! So I went to EB Games with the broken p.o.s. you sent me, and they said my warranty is void now because they SN# does not match. So you bent me over again!! Where is my compensation for that?
6. And the biggest problem I have with you right now is... I spent tons of money over the holidays to buy all your products to go with my system because I thought you would have taking care of your loyal XBOX fans. Well I still have the broken p.o.s. here!! Why would you even send out a system from 2005 that you are currently replacing them all for free right now anyways? Not to mention how the hell did it get out of your repair center broke? And sent me a jacked up $500.00 piece of sh*t? Where is my compensation for that?
7. I have spent over $300.00 in cell phone bill trying to get someone attention to fix your screw up. And Dec. is almost up. The one call I made to a supervisor of yours kept me on hold for 1 hour and 56 minutes so he could look up what the problem was. Witch he came back and told me there was nothing xbox could do!! Where is my compensation for that?
Now that you got everything I can think of right now...I'M really pissed off at the moment so I know I am forgetting alot! And why the hell do you NOT have a complaint department to call? I cant even get a email address out of you to complain about this. So this email is going to be sent to everyone that I can think of... Better Business Bureau, Xbox, Microsoft. I will also be posting it as a blog at sites like... Yahoo 360, My Space, You tube, Gamebattles, Sony, Nintendo, Xbox, Ubisoft, and anyone else I can think of. My mind is so jacked up with a few undesirable words I would love to say to you right now!!
Btw.... As of right now... I will never soak one more penny into Microsoft until you get off your butts and take care of at least one customer that you screwed over!!!!!
YOURS UN RESPECTED,
XBOX CUSTOMER CARE SUCKS,