Sheraton Complaint - What a lousy Hotel & Staff
NORFOLK, VIRGINIA -- I couldn't even "Share Your Story" on the Sheraton website becuse they limit the characters and want some kind of photo or video. There is no complaint department or company contact information. Here's what I tried to write to them.
We stayed at the Sheraton Waterside Hotel in Norfolk back on November 3rd and 4th of last year to attend a wedding. I just wanted to write and tell you what an awful facility you have.
• The room had very poor ventilation.
• The faucets leak.
• The bathtub is stained.
• There were no condiments for the coffee service.
• The toilet seat is broken.
• There is no continental breakfast which even cheap hotels now offer. We had to eat breakfast in the restaurant which had poor service. To get a cup of coffee we had to walk several blocks downtown.
• The security latch is broken.
• The robe hook is broken.
• The carpet is torn.
• The mattress is lousy.
• Your parking lot is insanely stupid; cars were driving up on the sidewalk to pass each other after the drop off point.
• Only one of our door cards worked the lock and the one that did needed several tries each time.
• We have to pay to park and only get a small discount from the city in a lot that is quite some distance from the lobby.
• Baggage handlers refused to let us use the carts (which were available) to retrieve the luggage from our room. They insisted we had to tip them.
Just thought you’d like to know.
More Reviews on Sheraton: