Alaska Airlines Complaint - The Worst Airlines I Have Ever Experienced
1. Instead of the food, which was supposed to be included (due to the ticket) a piece of toast was offered for $5.
2. The same flexibility as the one connected to providing services was NOT observed by check-in. For only two kilos of overweight I was charged $25.
3. Toilets were stinking in the cabin.
4. There was shortage of blankets and pillows in the cabin. The pillows which were there, were dirty.
5. The temperature in the cabin was varying over the flight so much that people were wearing jackets and caps in one moment and short-sleeve T-shirts in another. My boyfriend got a cold after the flight.