Universal Auto Mall Complaint - Car dealer

Review by sauce on 2007-02-17
INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA -- I bought a truck that I can not seem to get a tilte or plates.The company is no longer in business.
Comments:1 Replies - Latest reply on 2007-02-18
Posted by Hugh_Jorgen on 2007-02-18:
Talk to a couple of used car dealers and find a good reputable tag and title service. I don't know about Indiana, but in many states you can get a "bonded" title. You'll pay a couple of hundred dollars for a surety bond, but you will get a conditional title and tags. It's definately a grey area, but a T&T service might be able to get title in another state with the documents you have and then bring the truck back onto Indiana's books with a clean title.

Your Name:
(displayed with your comment)
Your E-mail:

Your Experience/Advice:
Check spelling

By clicking submit you agree that you have read and accept the Terms of Service & Privacy Policy.

Note: All comments are reviewed by a moderator before being published. Please be sure to read our guidelines before commenting.