Cadbury Chocolate Informative - Worms in my chocolate
MASSAPEQUA, NEW YORK -- Last night I was disturbed to say the least, to find worms in my half eaten candy bar from cadbury that I had just bought earlier in the day. The worms are very small, like inch worms but white not green and they are LIVE! I have the rest if the bar in my freezer and I am calling the FDA monday. I came across this site when I searched to see if anyone else had experienced this and was sickened to find out many have!
People are saying the chocolate must have been old, well then cadbury should have to put a sell-by date on the package and there is none. The paper packaging was not compromised, the chocolate was not white and old looking,it was fine. I believe this was improper storage by either the manufacturer or Duane Reade where I bought it. Either way, the consumer should NEVER have to be sicked by this. Poison control told me, no big deal, the worms will die in the digestive track but what about how upsetting this is? I haven't been able to eat since and it will be a long time before I am able to eat chocolate again! I have pics, I don't know how to post them but If anyone does, please tell me. Buyer beware, stay away from cadbury chocolate. oh and by the way, Hershey's owns Cadbury! Keep away from them for Easter or open each chocolate before letting your kids eat any!